Welcome to my home page!
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering (2009, University of Granada, Spain)
- M.Sc. in Statistics (2012, University of Granada, Spain). Second Prize in the National Awards.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and AI (2015, Department of Computer Science and AI, Univ. of Granada, Spain).
Extraordinary Doctoral Award in Engineering.
- Bachelor + Master in Piano Performance (1994 - 2009) at the Royal Conservatory of Music of Granada, Spain.
- Member of the Models of Decision and Optimization Research Group (MODO)
- Accredited as Assistant Professor (Prof. Contratado Doctor) by ANECA (Spanish National Agency of Assessment, Quality and Accreditation)
- Currently (from October 2015) working as a Data Scientist at Stratio Big Data (Madrid, Spain).
- Databricks Certified Developer - Apache Spark 2.x for Scala (from October 2018)
- Adjunt professor at UNIR - Univ. Internacional de La Rioja (Spain)
Master in Analysis and Visualization of Massive Data. Topic: Massive Data Process Engineering
- Adjunt professor at UCM - Univ. Complutense de Madrid (Spain)
Master in Big Data and Business Analytics. Topic: Distributed Processing Technologies
Master in Big Data and Data Science applied to Finance, Commerce and Business.
Topics: Programming in R and Distributed Processing Technologies
Master in Blockchain and Big Data. Topic: Distributed Processing Technologies
Adversarial reasoning and decision making
Decision strategies in the presence of adversaries
Models for autonomous robotic patrolling
Technological forecasting: Scenario planning methodologies
Big Data Science and Big data architectures with Apache Spark